What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
We only collect Mobile Number and Email Address information from visitors of our site.
When do we collect information?
We collect information only when you fill out a form or enter information on our through contact us page.
How do we use your information?
To improve our website in order to better serve you.
How do we protect your information?
Apnirman.com will never share your Private Information to anyone.
Does you need to provide any email or sign ups here?
No we don’t want any personal detail from our visitors, you don’t need to provide any type of email id or password, their is no account creation for surfing, so here you noting to share with him.
Use of Third-party advertisements?
We Host any content of the site?
We never host any type of content on our site, we provide only public information.
We always take care of your privacy that’s why we didn’t ask for any personal details like Name, Email & address. In the case of children’s privacy, we are really strict here we didn’t demand anyone to provide any content under the age of 13, If we will find it, we delete it immediately. We never collect or ask you to provide any information to us. We always priority of Children’s privacy and protect them to browse the safe Internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and monitor or guide in their online activity.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to: Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers. Request that a business deletes any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected. Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
- Please allow 1-3 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not properly being filed.
We take precautions to protect your information by using industry-standard encryption. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected.